spacer.png, 0 kB
Tax rebates | Print |

General Information
B2E offers a Tax Rebate Service for a reasonable fee. Whether you are a member of the Commonwealth holding a working visa, or an EU citizen, you are considered by the Inland Revenue as resident in the UK for tax purposes.

At the end of your employment you may be entitled to a tax refund if:

  • Your earnings during the year were less than the tax threshold.
  • You worked part of a financial year.
  • You have been taxed under a wrong tax code or assessed for Emergency Tax.

Tax claims can be time-consuming and often involve lengthy correspondence with the Inland Revenue. We aim to simplify this process.

Apply for your tax rebate now
To arrange for a tax rebate, download the application forms, complete them and send them to us, or phone us, and we will mail you the forms for completion.

If you would like we can assess whether you are due a refund or not before you complete the forms. Simply email/fax your P45/P60/statements of earnings to us and we calculate for you the refund amount.

Our email address is This email address is being protected from spam bots, you need Javascript enabled to view it . The fax number is 08707879338.

Try our Tax Rebate Calculator

Download the Tax Rebate Forms here



spacer.png, 0 kB
spacer.png, 0 kB
free joomla templates joomla tutorials joomla themes